First, I would like to thank you for your interest in my work.
Please take a moment to read this prior to filling out the request form below.
Please know that I am now located in Paris (France), and will no longer be working in Switzerland. I am currently finishing booking 2017.
I mainly work on large scale projects that take several sessions to complete. I’m interested in how a tattoo works with the body, I like to play with distortions and movements.
I would ask you to come at 10:30 the day of the first appointment, so we can come-up and finalize an idea as early on as possible. Once we chose the design(s) I measure the part of the body we are going to tattoo and scale the design(s) on my computer for it to fit perfectly.
I care a lot about details, the first session is usually the longest and is more about tailoring than tattooing. I like to work full days and give my full attention to one customer a day. The relationships I build are important to me due to the time we spend together. I consider myself lucky to have found great friends in some of my clients. And I have learned a lot from each and every one of them.
95% of my cutomers are foreigners, to reduce the traveling costs we mostly do 2 to 4 days on the row. I usually prefer not to work more than 4 days on the row on the same person. For projects that require more than 5 sessions, we would have to split it over 2 trips. I usually prefer not to leave too much time between the sessions, this is why I usually ask my customers to save the money first and then book all the appointments.
I do not show any designs before the first appointment as I need to see the body part live in order to create something unique that would fit perfectly. I have hundreds of designs to choose from, so there are hundreds of possibilities.
I only do my own designs, but I don’t impose them on anyone. Every tattoo I do starts with a conversation, I only ask for my clients to be open and to trust me. The designs are scaled and redesigned to fit perfectly. I care a lot about details and I take as much time as needed to make everything perfect.
Here are some of the basic informations you would need to know:
• This is a private tattoo studio, this means that the only way to get tattooed by me is if you already booked in via mail before.
• My work requires calm, and concentration, therefore please do not come with more than one person the day of your appointment.
• I work alone, and answer my emails myself. This means that it can take up to a month to get an answer. Please do not send your email twice, I will get back to you as soon as I can.
• I only do geometry and blackwork related projects and do not do work with any other color than black.
• I have done a big amont of arms in 2016, and I would like to do less and diversify myself this year, so any other projects especially backpiece and chestpiece will be prioritized.
• I have a daily rate and do not charge per hour.
• I do not tattoo hands, neck, face, if the person is not already heavily tattooed.
• I do not tattoo people under 18 years old.
I would need you to send me:
• Detailed explanation of the tattoo you would like and its placement on the body.
• Where you live, your age and if you are tattooed already.
• Preferable tattooing date in case you are not flexible.
Your message has been sent.