First, I would like to thank you for your interest in my work, and for taking a moment to read this prior to filling out the request form below.
I am currently booking the first half of 2018.
I mainly work on large scale projects that take several sessions to complete. I am interested in how a tattoo works with the body and I like to play with its distortions and movements.
I tend to see the body as one single canvas, and I try to focus as much as possible on single tattooer/client relashionships, build trust over time and work towards a greater goal.
The bigger your project is, or the more likely you are open to make it evolve over time, the more chances there will be for me to work with you.
If you are a collector who prefers to aquire works from a variety of artists, go for it, I think it is also a great approach that can yield wonderful outcomes. However, as an artist one of my goals within this limited lifespan is to work on as many single canvases as possible. I would prefer to have more tattooing done on fewer people as opposed to many tattoos scattered across a myriad of people.
That said, if a single tattooer/client relationship is what you are seeking then I would love to start working with you. I think it is wise to start with your back or chest and then work on the secondary imagery i.e. arms, etc. However its not completely necessary as clients often start with the arms and later move onto their chests or backs. So as long as we keep the greater goal in mind the path remains solid.
I do not do any consultations but I would ask you to come at 10:30 the day of the first appointment, so we can come-up and finalize an idea as early on as possible. Once we chose the design(s) I measure the part of the body we are going to tattoo, scale and rework the design(s) on my computer for it to fit perfectly.
I care a lot about details, the first session is usually the longest and is more about tailoring than tattooing. I like to work full days and give my full attention to one customer a day.
I only work with foreigners, to reduce the traveling costs we mostly do 2 to 4 days on the row. I usually prefer not to work more than 4 days on the row on the same person. For projects that require more than 5 sessions, we would have to split it over 2 trips.
I only do my own designs, but I don’t impose them on anyone. Every tattoo I do starts with a conversation, I only ask for my clients to be open and to trust me.
Here are some of the basic informations you would need to know:
• This is a private tattoo studio, this means that the only way to get tattooed by me is if you already booked in via email before.
• My work requires calm, and concentration, therefore please do not come with more than one person the day of your appointment.
• I work alone, and answer my emails myself. This means that it can take up to a month to get an answer. Please do not send your email twice, I will get back to you as soon as I can.
• I only do geometry and blackwork related projects and do not do work with any other color than black.
• I have a daily rate and do not charge per hour.
• I do not tattoo hands, neck, face, if the person is not already heavily tattooed.
• I do not tattoo people under 18 years old.
I would need you to send me:
• Detailed explanation of the tattoo you would like and its placement on the body.
• Where you live, your age and if you are tattooed already.
• Preferable tattooing date in case you are not flexible.
Thank you again to have taken the time to read these informations. I look forward to read your email and hopefully create a beautiful piece of work with you.
Your message has been sent.